FutureGamers- The Home for All Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FutureGamers- The Home for All Gamers

FutureGamers welcomes all gamers. Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowOfTheMoon

ShadowOfTheMoon

Monster Hunter Series Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter Series   Monster Hunter Series Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Has anyone heard of them?

Amazing game series, known for they knack of going above the expected graphics on the system.

You start out as a person wandering a mountain range, finding dead bodies of these mammoth like animals called Popos. *Don't laugh*

Then, as you investigate them a Tigrex leaps down on you and attacks, pushing you down the mountain and you get banged up pretty hard.
You wake up in Pokke Village, and you're journey begins as you explore the mountains as you learn how you be a hunter.
Then you are able to redeem yourself and fight the Tigrex with the option of killing it or capturing it to kill it later for parts of it's body *Scales, Shells, Skulls, Fangs, Teeth, all that junk.* To make powerful weapons and armor.

Very fun. The thing is that the game literally has no story line. It's you who makes the story.

A 10/10 game to me!

cheers
Back to top Go down
EliThePaint
Admin
EliThePaint

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Series   Monster Hunter Series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:21 pm

I've heard of them, put I never actually played the games. What system are they for?
Back to top Go down
https://futuregamers.forumotion.com
ShadowOfTheMoon

ShadowOfTheMoon

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Series   Monster Hunter Series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:09 pm

There are 4 in the PSP, the old one, the second one and a remix of the second one. The 4th one is currently in Japan and is hoped to for to be shipped here.

1 in the Wii, which is by far the most epic game made for Wii. No motion stuff needed so don't worry about actually having to swing the Wiimote to attack xD

2 in the PS2, the first two of the series.

And one in the PC, which gets updated. Unfortunately it's only in Japan and Korea. Unless you hack it you can download into your computer.

And that PC one is going to made into an XBox version...

So... Yeah.

Here's a video of the 4th game for the PSP.

Also one of the most amazing advertisements for this game I have seen yet.
Back to top Go down
EliThePaint
Admin
EliThePaint

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Series   Monster Hunter Series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 pm

I watched that trailer. The game looks pretty awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://futuregamers.forumotion.com
ShadowOfTheMoon

ShadowOfTheMoon

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Series   Monster Hunter Series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:38 pm

I know right?
And the final boss is godly. Literally. A dragon with no wings and flies around covered with wind. And every boss monster has a Rage Mode, after a certain number of hits, they get faster, stronger, and their defenses either go up or down.
One of them, the one that roared really loud in the the volcano *Black Tigrex* loses some defense when enraged because the blood that boils in it's body softens the scales, and you can even see the red glowing veins. Pretty sick in both ways xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Series   Monster Hunter Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Series
Page 1 of 1